Tuesday, May 15, 2012

That Girl Is So Dangerous


Assalam hye guyz... I'm back here to let you watch my short movie of my scooter re-installation... Yiiihhhaaaaaa!!!! ;-) As you knows that my scooter just come back with new revolution... Ececcee ;-p I'm so glad and happy to see my new scooter face... Very sweet strong & marvelous... A BIIGGGGGG hugs to dear Mr. Hubby for the surprise.. Hes doing everything to make me happy with the scooter... I'm so touch with his tough facing so many trouble to make sure my scooter doing and going well.. Mr. Hubby, i know you are such a great great great husband for me and i love love love you... ;-) Will treat you later with my cooking ya... Ahaks ;-p So guyz lets watch the video ;-)



And you know what, after my scooter back with very beautiful body he said " cuk, we will gonna out for date with your new beautiful scooter with proud after this " ... Ihiks... Who said i'm gonna let you ride mine?? Bahahahaaa ;-p No lah, my thing is your thing and your thing is mine... Wohoooo ;-p

That all for my scooter re-installation story... I will update to you all with my new ride with my beautiful yellowish scooter... Stay tune ya... Love yaaa ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment