Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saturday Night Fever - Ride To Genting


Hye darls... Opsss sorry Assalamualaikum to dear all friends... Hiks ;-) How your weekend? Hope you guyz enjoy your weekend with ride to any destination with good and safe ;-)

Okay lets continue with my last time ride.. Actually every Saturday the Suzuki Scooter group will having Saturday Night Fever... Then last Saturday 23rd June 2012 me & hubby planning for short ride for us... We decided to climbing Genting Highland ;-) Supposed the ride is actually open for Ghetto Scoot Clan only but when the Suzuki group wanna join us so we just welcome them ;-) Not so many scooter joining us for this short ride because some of them preferred to having night life in KL... So with 10 of scooters we start climbing like turtles to the top of Genting... Hew hew hew ;-p

We starting our journey around 12.30am and we safely arrived at Genting around 1.15am.. Can you imagine the cold atmosphere up there we added riding at night.. Fewwwwww... Chilled and frozen all our limbs during the ride... (Hamik Kau Nak Sangat!! Hahahhaaa) But we really enjoyed... ;-) Some of us moving fast, some of us moving slowly (including me... because i'm scared with the corner... hew hew hew ;-p) At least at the highway i'm moving fast too leave my hubby who is ride like old turtle.. Kih kih kih.. Anyway thank you to my hubby for setting up my bike.. Without you mine is not moving fast like that... Heheh ;-) At the top we all just relax and chill at the cafe having a cup of Teh Tarik watching Euro match.. Spain VS France... And well said, Spain win 2-0 last Saturday... Mueheheheee ;-) Around 3.30am we all moving back to KL... Oh my!! You guyz noe when ride with young rider, they are riding so fast while going down... Ayaaakkkkk!!! Lucky my hubby always loyal accompany me... Oh i just pray and pray while going down because my hand is freezing and my break was so hard and tight... But when they came down they keep faith awaiting our arrival.. Tq guyz ;-)

Okay now stop bubbling, lets take a look some piccas that i took from my lil sis & other friends because i forgot to bring my phone... blurghhhhh (nampak sangat da tua pelupa:-p)

 Me with my lovely lil sis... She also join us that night;-)

 Us again!! ;-p

Me with my yellowish ;-)

 This time we half way arrived. Stop by waiting for others and snap snap for a while =)

Safely arrived... Wink wink ;-)

 Yeyyyyyyyyy!!! Me with The Turtleish!!! Ekekekekee :-p

 My sweet lil sis ;-)

 At this time just 5 of us arrived here.. Another 5 lost over going upstairs. Hik hik hik :-p
From the left Eywan bike, Start Wars bike, Fifty bike, My Yellowish, Hubby Purplelicious

 All arrived!! Lining Up ;-)
From left Mini, Eywan, Faez, Star Wars, Fifty, Mine, Hubby, Gigi, Syeedan & SRF bro (sorry i forgot his name ;-)

 Jyeaaaahhhhhhhh.. The Turtlelicious... Kekekee :-p

 Roti Tisu wunnekkk!!!! Keh keh keh... ;-p

Alhamdulillah we safely arrived at home at 5.30am... We have to take a long way to our home because KL is having maraton and they closed all over the road in town!! Pffftttt!!!!! (sakit montot ai tau.... ;-p) Oke guyz, end up for my another short ride... See yall next entry.. Daaaa ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment