Sunday, May 13, 2012

SNF - 12 May 2012

Hello guyz. Whats up? Hope you all doing fine with safely ride to all destination you're going yeah ;-) This time i'm gonna let you all watching a short video shot by me last week when all Kuala Lumpur / Selangor scooterist having our Saturday Night Fever. RV point as always we meet up each other at Bukit Bintang and then after chit chat and having some drink all of us start riding to Putrajaya. That was very awesome night. I love to see so many scooterist ride together like family. Suzuki VS VR V1, Gilera, Naza GTR, Ego, Nouvo all united ;-)... Oh that night i'm riding by myself because my beloved scooter already fixed after overhaul but i cannot move faster because it still on running. And all of them just shoot and shoot leaving me. Huk huk huk. But its oke, my hubby always besides me ;-p And all friends still waiting for us at junction after they having their full throttle ;-p Enjoy the video and i'm so sorry my video is not very clear because my phone is not HD cam... weee huuuu ;-p


We are safely arrived at Putrajaya by MEX highway around 2.00am... After that having some fresh air at the bridge and then all of us going back to home... Me & hubby arrived at our home around 3.00am and both of us so flat but enjoy the night. By this week my scooter already have enough running and i will ride faster then them... Bahahaaa ;-p 

So you guyz who interested to join us having Saturday Night Fever and making friends check this flyer out! Lets make the night happening ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment